Let’s celebrate Women’s Day together and share helpful and inspirational tips of everyday life. Bring your friends – there will be cake as well.
On Saturday 9th of March 14:00-16:00 Kämp Garden will have inspirational quest speakers who share small tips from our friends with all of you.
Our quest speakers will talk about topics from travelling to styling and fashion, from love and relationships to managing your personal life. The discussion is moderated by Jani Toivola and the event will be held in Finnish.
(Photo credits: Metti Forssell / Hanna Väyrynen)
Come and visit us in our éN Hats flagship store in Kämp Garden and treat yourself or your special one with a soft, colorful wool felt hat. Explore our collection here.
- Suvi Saloniemi, Chief Curator, Design Museum – The Art of Solo Travelling
- Jani Niipola, News Editor, MarMai – How to Be a Man in 2019
- Rosa Nenonen, Founder, Pilots Helsinki – An Anatomy of Purpose
- Enni Koistinen, Graphic Designer, Writer for Musla – How Dressing Up Boldly Changed My Life
- Mariela Sarkima, Health and Beauty Ambassador, kokonainen.fi – Friends with Ex – How and Why
Saturday 9th of March
Kämp Garden 2nd floor