Questions about your order, shipping or payment methods? Shopping at éN Hats online shop is safe and easy, here you can find information about our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find an answer for your question, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I cannot find the item I am looking for, what’s wrong?
- éN Hats online shop does not contain all of the items that are available in our éN Hats flagship shop at Kämp Garden. Please contact us at email@example.com, and we will get you the item you are looking for.
Where are éN Hats products manufactured?
- We hand make every piece in the éN Hat studio, located in Helsinki, Finland. Our wool felt materials are sustainably sourced from Northern Europe. Want to know more? Please visit our About page.
What material are éN Hats products made from?
- Our felt hats are made from wool. Our straw hats are made from wood and cotton fiber, agave, wheat and Carludovica palmata.
Can I travel with éN Hat?
- Especially our Fedora Curvy and Fedora Flat are super easy travel friends as you can simply fold them in your bag.
Do you have any size charts on the website?
- Indeed we do! Check out our size guide.
What is your smallest/biggest hat size?
- Our smallest hat size is S and biggest XL. If you can not find the size for your needs, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make a hat just for you!
How do I choose the right size of hat?
- It's easy – you need only a soft tape measure. Find simple and quick intructions here.
Do you also make hats for children?
- We don't have a separate children collection but if you are eager to purchase a hat for your baby girl or baby boy, please contact us and we will make it happen! Check our contact details here.
Should I take care of my éN Hat?
- Yes, we recommend to take care of your éN Hat to keep it looking fresh, clean, and sharp. Regular brushing and proper storing will prolong hat life.
How do I take care of my wool felt hat?
- As a natural material, wool is water repellent – therefore gentle brushing is enough. Best brush for wool felt hat is made of horsehair bristles. Brush your hat with gently counter-clockwise motions. If your wool felt hat is looking a little dusty, dust the hat carefully with a damp cloth, but not too wet. For fuzz or pet hair wipe the hat gently with a piece of sticky tape or a lint roller.
What if my wool felt hat gets wet?
- Light rain or snow will not damage a felt hat so long as you set it on a flat surface and allow it to dry naturally.
Help! What if my hat gets makeup stains?
- Don't you worry. If your felt hat gets makeup stains, dampen the stain a bit and lightly brush it with organic soap. Let it dry naturally.
Can I wash my hat in washing machine?
- Please do not put the hat in washing machine as it will destroy the hat.
Does the hat loosen over the time?
- éN Hat will take shape according to your head size and shape. The material will soften but it won't loosen.
Where to store the hat?
- Store the hat in dry and cool location. We recommend to store it in its own box or a bag made from natural materials. Read more here how to store the éN Hat in proper way.
Is it possible to order by email or telephone?
- Sure it is! We are happy to deliver you a hat just for your needs. Please check our contact details here.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We are currently using Klarna, Paytrail Oyj and PayPal for secure payments. Please check our Payment page for more info.
How can I track my order?
- We don’t want to keep you guessing! Tracking codes will be sent to the email you have provided us with in your order. If you haven’t received the tracking codes for some reason, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send them to you as soon as possible.
Does éN Hats ship internationally?
- Yes we do! Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for more info.
How long does delivery take and how much does it cost?
- Delivery time depends on destiny but we aim to dispatch all orders within 1-5 working days from the day order is placed. Shipping costs to Finland 0€, European Union countries 15€ and other countries 25€.
Exchange / Return
Can I exchange or return my order?
- If you aren't satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange it within 14 days. We ask that returned products are unused, fully labelled and within the original package. Read all details on our return & refund page.
How do I exchange or return my order?
- Before returning, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Returning product must be unused, fully labelled and within the original package. For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return shipping costs. Read all details on our return & refund page.
When will I receive my refund?
- Once we receive your return and verify the state of the returned goods, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment as soon as possible.
Where can I find your store?
- Our éN Hats flagship shop is located in Helsinki, Finland. You can find the store contact details here.
What social media platforms is éN Hats using?
- We are on Instagram, so log in and add @enhats. We love to see what you hat lovers are wearing and how you are rocking your unique styles! We encourage you to share your éN Hats style with a hashtag #enhats – you might see yourself on our Instafeed.
We´ve also got a Facebook page. Here you can find our latest news, events and tips. So get sharing and éN Hat wearing – we always are happy to see you!
I have a question about a store purchase or a recent in-store experience. How do I get in touch?
- We are always happy to hear from you and want to hear your thoughts. So feel free to get in touch with us. You’ll find the éN Hats phone number, opening hours and address here.